Friday, February 26, 2010

Background Check

Okay, I'm not 100% sure how this site works yet, but call me silly, I'm just going to do my best. I wanted to post a BUNCH of pictures... kind of catch up to where we are now. Pretty much, it'll probably be a lot of pictures of Grayson. I snagged just a few from home on my way out this morning, so I don't have all my favorites by any means, and even now, I'm imagining some pics I LOVE and don't have with me. But I do have a few, so here they are...

These first ones were all taken in early June 2009. Gray had just started coming and staying with us! She seems so small looking back.... she was only about 3 and a half years-old.


Wow, you have to be smarter than a silly website, but apparently, it's an issue for me! Okay, next up, let's skip ahead (because i couldn't grab EVERY picture this morning!) p.s. the summer months we're currently skipping were some of my favorites! We had an amazing time with Grayson, filled with swimming, birthday parties, new friends, cousins, aunts, uncles, Gimo and Papa Steve! (and the new Step-family: Poppy and JoJo, Uncle Mike-funny how roles have changed there!)

We visited Jeff's grandmother in Oklahoma last October (Gray had just turned 4). Gray had a great time, although the car drive was nuts! It was great for Jeff to see his Grandma with his daughter there too! She's only met her once, but every time we drive north on the high way, she tells us that "this is the way to Gigi's house! She's too smart...

Okay, I'm about to wrap this one up, because well, I keep messing up and have to re-upload pics!!!! Agh!!! Okay, these are just a couple from November 21-22, 2009.... She was too cute, she kept getting the ball/string wrapped around her! And then, while with Papa Steve and Gimo, she found part of my birthday gift.... the other party was a 15,726 piece prince set... It was as bad as a husband giving a new wood-working bench to his wife for Christmas! So funny....



We had a blast over Christmas! and had 5 million places to visit! We had got to go to McKinney to hang with the Wrights a couple weeks before for Sophia's Birthday! And while I don't have all the best pics, I have a few with me, so I'll post those! Jeff and I had just visited NYC the first week of Dec 09, so Gray's sporting her I heart NY Tee! Sing with me: "In New York...."



She totally just curled up with me while I was reading Breaking Dawn for the second time.... :) It was completely adoring. I left to do some shopping with the girls....and found this upon return:

And I thought I was special.... :)


K, I've got more, but well... I'm hungry, so I'm ending this bad boy. Maybe I'll feel better about all this when I feel caught up and current. Oh well, off to lunch. Gray will be here this evening, so there's always the chance we'll have more randomness to post:) Love that girl....

No comments:

Post a Comment