Saturday, February 6, 2010

"You're not scheduled."

Well, I need to correct something! On arrival to the hospital yesterday morning at 5:45am, I was told that I wasn't scheduled for surgery... so after a few minutes of this, it was obvious that saying, "yes I am" wasn't getting us anywhere.... Turns out, they had a Maggie Sloan scheduled, and refused to change the name....Fortunately for me, when they wanted the correct person available to bill, they were willing to change the name to Wright with a few simple key strokes...

Point of this post was, we have determined that I have in fact only been pregnant once, and that residual..."stuff" from the miscarraige last October had stayed in my body causing a few issues and keeping my body from returning to normal. This is oddly an answered prayer as I will likely not have to take a medicine I wasn't looking forward to...The D&C probably took care of it all! It's an answer to questions we couldn't figure out. So praise God, and thank you to all of you who prayed for me!

1 comment: