Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Helping Daddy Get His Tools Put Up

I wanted to share these pictures because well, it amazed me. Jeff, Grayson, Dad, and I were at home, December 27, 2009, enjoying the last of the Christmas gift exchanges....Dad (Poppy), had given Jeff a tool set that had it's own little casing system... Anyway, I have no clue what I'm doing. I guess I was taking pictures of the cat (Wilson) playing in the shredded Christmas paper and then watching the dog (Abby) wrestle with the cat for the first time ever, even though the cat (Wilson) had been attacking the dog (Abby) since the day we brought him home 5 months before.... So, I was distracted... probably. I look up to see Grayson sitting with Jeff's tool drawers in her lap, one at a time and putting each piece away as he handed each one to her and told her what size it was. No instruction needed. He just told her "5/8" or "3/4", and she would put it in the appropriate place. It was amazing, touching, and sweet to see them building something together.



No comments:

Post a Comment