Monday, February 15, 2010

Our Favorite Pozsers....Last November

Esther says: "Too much Rock for one hand!"
The Texas Family and some of my favorite kids in the world...























Okay, I just wanted to post some pics from a day with the Pozsgai's.... Mark, Shannon, Jonah, Esther, Eden was sleeping, and their friend (so of course: my friend) Grayson Gibson.... Shan lovingly calls us, their Texas Family.... and our Grayson LOVES Esther and asks to see her the second we pick her up! On this particular weekend, Jeff and Mark took the kids over to our friends' land to see their animals... Thanks Gail and Robert!....But not before tackling me to the ground!









This pic of Estee...for some reason...I love! It makes me giggle and smile on the inside:). And other than that, there are no words to explain.




No comments:

Post a Comment